- Diploma in Massage & Bodywork; Anatomy; Pathology & Physiology from The Bristol College of Massage & Bodywork.
- NVQ2 in Facials
- Registered member of The Massage Training Institute
- On the Register CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- I have continuous post graduate training and professional supervision supported by BCMB & MTI, and work within a strict codes of ethics.
I use Neal’s yard Organic Remedies in my treatment room and I am also an independent consultant therapist for Neal’s yard Organic Remedies.
About the treatment
Massage involves various techniques to encourage the body’s own healing process, by providing specific medical benefits:
- Improves general health and wellbeing;
- Releases chronic patterns of tension and insomnia
- Promotes healthy functioning of the digestion
- Strengthens the immune system, easing fluid retention
- Improves circulation and mobility
- Positively manages anxiety and low self esteem
As well as being beneficial to body maintenance and an essential protection to everyday pressures. Massage is simply a wonderful treat time to restore and ‘unfold’.
Prices are from £40 per hour.
Your first visit will include a full consultaion.
24 hours notice for cancellation would be appreciated
Please do feel free to contact me (without any obligation) with any questions you may have.
Home visits available on request
Pauntley Court Bed & Breakfast
Pauntley Court must be one of the most enchanting houses in which to stay. It is said to be the birthplace of Dick Whittington, who travelled from here to become Lord Mayor of London. Pauntley Court has beautiful formal gardens and is situated in a stunning position. The mundane strains of the 21st Century seem to melt away as you first crest the hill and glimpse the house through the trees, safe in its private grounds.
It is located within easy reach of the market towns of Newent and Ledbury, the spa towns of Malvern and Cheltenham and the cathedral cities of Gloucester, Tewkesbury and Hereford. The village of Pauntley is on the edge of the Cotswolds, two and half hours drive from London.
Mark and Melissa Hargreaves would like to welcome you to their captivating family home.
Why not treat yourself to a relaxing massage while you are staying at Pauntley Court? I have various treatments available by appointment whilst you enjoy your stay.